How did you hear about the Beach Watchers' Program and volunteer training?
Rate Topics of Interest
1 = most interest
12 = least interest
Please CHECK the activities below which interest you:
Statement of Commitment
If accepted into the Beach Watchers program, I agree to:
1. Attend weekly classroom training from the middle of March to the end of May for a total of 80 hours.
2. Complete the homework assignments, readings, research and hands-on projects necessary to achieve the level of knowledge needed to carry out my volunteer commitments.
3. Volunteer for a minimum of 80 hours over the next two years working on education, stewardship or citizen science projects that support Beach Watchers and its partner organizations.
4. Meet the standards of Washington State University and Snohomish County when performing Beach Watcher activities.
5. Allow photos taken of me acting as a Beach Watcher to be used for educational materials or publicity.
Extension programs and employment are available to all without discrimination. Evidence of noncompliance may be reported through your local Extension office. Reasonable accommodations will be made for persons with disabilities and special needs who contact Patricia Townsend at 425-357-6020 or p[email protected] at least two weeks prior to the event.